7 Fleetway Street, Morningside QLD 4170Leased
This Newly Renovated Hidden Gem in Morningside is the Perfect Family Home!
House - Morningside QLD
Ideally positioned in one of Brisbane’s most-loved suburbs, this dual-level home has been modernised to suit the growing family.
With beautiful landscaping, and City views from the back entertainment area, this three bedroom property has all the makings of a much loved family home.
This large family home is ideal for families and entertainers alike with multiple entertainment options and an exceptionally large yard, and has the following amazing features over two levels:
• Three good size bedrooms (all with new carpet, ceiling fans and large built-in wardrobes)
• Large kitchen with ample cupboards, new floors, and a new extra-large built in double door pantry
• Separate dining room (or sitting room) and lounge room upstairs with polished wood floors
• Front patio for enjoying that fresh brewed morning coffee
• Additional office area upstairs (at the top of the internal staircase), or downstairs (at the base of the internal staircase)
• Large rumpus room (or teenager retreat) downstairs with several build in storage cupboards
• New carpet throughout
• Complete interior repaint
• New curtains throughout
• Large fully covered back outdoor entertainment area
• Low maintenance gardens
• Large lock up storage room under the house (previously used as a work shed)
• Additional storage throughout the house
• Single carport
• Large, elevated yard
• Great size outdoor laundry
• Internal stairs
• Bathrooms and toilets on both levels
With so many areas and extra space all around this house, you will not run out of places to set up home.
Set on an elevated 670m2 block, this property is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Only moments from the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve’s popular walking tracks and Seven Hills Plaza’s shops and dining options. You are only minutes away from a variety of cafes and public transport.
Set within the Cannon Hill State School and Balmoral State High School catchment areas, this sensational residence is also a short drive from Lourdes Hill College and Saint Oliver Plunkett Primary School.
* Pets upon application.
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking ‘Book an Inspection’ or ‘Register Details’. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property. You will also receive an application form.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining