7/26 Lima Street, Auchenflower QLD 4066$600/Weekly
Fully Renovated, Solid, Convenient & Private in Small Block of 8
Apartment - Auchenflower QLD
This recently UNFURNISHED fully renovated apartment is ideally positioned on a quiet street whilst still amongst it all. Auchenflower train station, the Wesley Hospital & the Frog N Toad café are just within a 4 minute walk of your doorstep & the CBD is just 3kms. The apartment is located on the top floor and enjoys magnificent views.
– 2 level spacious top floor apartment
– Split system air conditioning throughout including bedrooms
– Great sized kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
– Induction stove top
– Upper level with 3 bedrooms
– Generously sized main bedroom with a second balcony
– Master with walk in robe & en-suite
– Lower level with lounge room, dining room & kitchen
– Front & back with balconies in both levels
– Intercom security
– Lock up garage with visitor’s off street parking
– 150m walk to train station & Wesley Hospital,
– 790m to Park Road Milton, boutiques, bars & restaurants
– Stroll along the river boardwalks to City
– 2.5km to City, also 2.5km to UQ
– Sorry, no pets
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking ‘Book An Inspection’ or ‘Register Details’. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360brisbane.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating